The Royal Cachet Montessori and Private Schools are co-educational, non-denominational, and multicultural private Montessori schools, offering diversified programs to promote intellectual, physical, and emotional growth in children, including infants (3 months - 18 months), toddlers (18 months - 2.5 years), pre-school (Casa 2.5 years - 6 years), and elementary (6 years - 12 years). RCMPS is licensed by the Ontario Ministry of Education, Early Years Division.
Both the Markham and Stouffville campuses provide daycare
services for infants and toddlers, plus exemplary education
with a full spectrum of authentic Montessori training materials
and certified Montessori / RECE teachers in every classroom.
Our custom designed buildings with large, bright classrooms
and state-of-the-art facilities provide safe, healthy, and
stimulating environments that promote wellness and encourage children’s natural desire to reach their immeasurable potential.
CCMA has informed all schools that their Toddler classrooms (if they have Toddlers) have to be Accredited at the same time as their Casa classrooms
as of September 2018.
RCMS is now in the application process of becoming Re-Accredited
with the inclusion of the Toddler classrooms.
Please Call For A Tour
Please Call For A Tour
We have created Policies and Procedures for Safely Reopening during the times of COVID-19, and we re-opened on July 2, 2020. Our Policies have been reviewed and approved by the Ministry of Education and we have been inspected with full compliance from the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education.
We can provide you with our Policies after we have spoken together!
The primary goals of Royal Cachet Montessori School include:
- Creating a safe, happy, caring and nurturing environment where children feel comfortable to discover and become self-motivated problem solvers and creative thinkers.
- Having a low child/teacher ratio to ensure a focus on the individual needs of each child in order to encourage learning and the development of essential social skills through critical thinking, independence and cooperation.
- Stimulating growth by using specialized Montessori materials and activities that enhance each child's unique learning style and encourage the child to explore, learn and solve problems.
- Emphasizing reading, writing and math with enriched curriculum in crafts, music & movement, French, science and computers.
- Helping children develop confidence and leadership skills.
- Providing nutritious morning and afternoon snacks as well as hot lunches.
We promise to help your child flourish physically, socially and intellectually.